flarenut (flarenut) wrote,
flarenut
flarenut

Eureka

Finally got one %#%# project to work, only a few months after it nominally went like. Replaced the solenoid in the remote-control door buzzer thingy with a servo, and now it all works. I am less and less patient with the analog world.
Subscribe

  • Winter Driving

    On an unplowed highway. At 417 in the morning. With just enough traffic that you can't go slowly, but not enough so you can deduce road conditions…

  • Apple doesn't want me as a customer any more

    No, really. I don't spend enough on i-devices, I use them in unprofitable ways, I'm getting too old. Which is fine if they want to focus their…

  • Maybe they just lied

    Years and years and years ago, I got a shuttle xpc, and it didn't work worth a damn. Wouldn't install anything till I just took a working disk out of…

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 0 comments